Château Patache d’Aux is located in the Northern Médoc, 10 kilometres from the Gironde estuary. The property dates back to the mid-17th century, with the first harvest at the estate recorded to have taken place in 1720. The name Patache refers both to the maritime customs vessels that patrolled the Gironde estuary and the stagecoaches, depicted on the label, used to transport noblemen.
Chateau Patache d’Aux Medoc, 2009
£26.50 Per Bottle